Twitter consulting needed
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
I have a website business and I need to build up my Twitter presence. I currently have over 400 followers and I put out about 2-3 quality Tweets a day. The problem is that I don’t know what to do from here to grow my audience. So I need a Twitter coach/consultant who can “hold my hand” and help me take the next steps. I picture this coach spending about 1-2 hours a week:
- Investigating who I should follow on twitter
- Coaching me on the best way to engage with other key twitter personas to grow my presence
- Answer any misc little questions that I have like how to private message other twitter users or what are basic twitter etiquette standards I should follow (I’m very inexperienced with social media)
- Periodically reviewing my tweets to see if they are relatively effective or if I should steer them in a different direction
- Provide me with any other advice/guidance as my twitter situation changes
This would be a long term contract as once I get up and running with Twitter, we will then change the focus and I will have you help me grow my Google+ presence, Facebook presence, and potentially Pinterest.
IF YOU APPLY FOR THIS JOB, tell me what type of experience or expertise you have with Twitter and tell me about any other clients you have helped like this. I need to understand why your Twitter knowledge, experience, and guidance will be better than the other applicants.
Skills: twitter, coaching, facebook
Other open jobs by this client
- Hourly – SMM & SEM assessment