Looking for exceptional and professional kindle cover art designers. Get a perfect Feedback score.
Do you love designing cover art for fictional kindle books? Do you have a flair for designing professional, high quality cover art? Do you have any previously designed kindle covers that are able to show us?
If the answers are YES! Then you might be the one we’ve been looking for. We are looking for a talented, professional cover art graphic designers for fictional kindle for various genres. The covers are to be used for my kindle fiction novels and to be published on Amazon kindle and later on to be published on Amazon Creatspace.com
If you exceed our expectations, we will recommend you to our clients so that you will have on-going flow of jobs. PLEASE READ THIS JOB POST VERY CARFULLY.
1) To design a high quality cover art in dimensions of 600 x 800 and 960 x 1280 pixels. To be delivered in 1D format, and deliver in JPG and PSD files.
2) You must be able to decide what is best for the cover based on the genre I am giving you. You will have go to www.bigstockphoto.com and choose a suitable image for this genre that I have indicated to you. I have a membership there, all you have to do is to tell me what is the image code and I will get the image for you. I prefer the image size to be affordable.
3) You have to submit 4 draft designs for me so that I can decide which one is best for this genre. I will only pay for 1 final designs.
4) You will need to provide daily updates via skype or gtalk so that we can maintain constant communication.
What you'll get:
1) Rate : I will only pay for 1 final design. I am on a tight budget. I can pay to bidder with the lowest bids for each cover art design.
2) As a gift, we will shoulder the 10% Odesk fee so you receive everything.
Support & Terms:
* Hiring Process: Odesk Interview --> Please submit 3 kindle book cover art designs that are targeting the fiction novels that you have previously designed for your clients. I will also need to talk to you on skype to see if you are suitable for the job. I will only decide later if you are selected for the job.
* Copyrights: By entering into a hiring agreement with us, all work that you complete for us is considered Work Made for Hire.
How to apply?
Please answer these questions in your Cover Letter to start the Odesk Interview:
1) What type of genres of book cover art are you most proficient in designing?
2) What makes you different from others who want this job, too? Good answers to this question are unique and enticing cover art designs. Tell me about you in a fun and unique way.
We will pick the candidate with the best, detailed answers for the interview.