Inbound Receptionist & Outbound (no cold calling) PHILIPPINES ONLY
We are a medical provider that specialise in helping men and women with hair loss.
We are looking for a LONG TERM candidate to help us with:
1. Answering the inbound calls Monday, Tuesday Wed, Thursday and Saturday from 9am to 6pm (SYDNEY TIME)
2. Do outbound calls to clients who have requested us to call them
3. Extremely genuine and NO FAKE ACCENTS please. Sorry to be direct, we find it is the best way to ensure we hire the right people. We have a saying at our company "IT IS WHAT IT IS" therefore, we are honest with our feedback in both the good and the bad, we find it is the most direct way to ensure you know how things are going.
4. Experience in XERO with an Australian Firm is important
5. Brilliant PC skills - especially high degree of excel usage please. NO APPLE MAC sorry - must be a recent model PC with Windows 7 (not 8)
6. Brilliant DSL connection as you will be using a VOIP soft-phone called BRIA for answering calls.
7. You must be extremely organised, meaning if you want time off for something, we require a minimum 2 weeks notice for as little as 1/2 a day off.
This is NOT A NORMAL contractors position, you are an integral part of our team and we will be relying on you to make sure our business model is followed 100% of the time. With this added responsibility comes added bonuses.
1-4 weeks training = $5-7 per hr
4-12weeks probation =$6-8 per hr
After this time, commission/bonuses are eligible:
Extra $2-$5 per hr for the month where you achieve your KPIs common ones include:
1. 100% compliance to the schedule
2. 100% no proven complaints or incorrectly using the database (eg scheduling appts incorrectly)
We must stress, we are looking for a HIGHLY SKILLED and GENUINE person to do this position, this is not like normal BPO jobs, we look to develop and invest in you for the long term. FYI - one of your direct managers is based in Cavite Philippines & joined our firm in Jan 2013, and is now earning near 300% more than when she joined us, WHICH IS GREAT! However, she has worked extremely SMART since she joined, meaning NOT JUST HARD but did it intelligently.
Please answer the following question in the first line of your application - even before saying HELLO.
You have been assigned 9 tasks. Each task takes 1hr to complete. 3 tasks will MAKE the company money eg $1mil, 3 tasks SAVE the company money eg $1mil & 3 tasks are ad-hoc meaning they could MAKE or SAVE us money eg $1mil either way but spontaneously just happen from time to time eg Inbound calls. You have only 6 hours left in the day, meaning you can only do 6 of the items. What 6 items would you do and why?
Please also state/provide in the application:
1. A voice recording introducing yourself, you history, your goals & why you like this position.
2. Are there any times in the forthcoming 3mths that will restrict you from doing your position, holidays, events etc.
3. What is your most recent position, what did you do, how long did you do it for, why did you like/dislike it, what happened, why did you leave/or why did it end?
4. If you could describe your management style- meaning HOW you would like us to manage you, are you a self-learning type of person, hands on, like to discuss & verbally talk through tasks, like to view others do it (eg teamviewer) or prefer to do it whilst others watch you do it (eg teamviewer)
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – Creative Graphic Design
- Hourly – Full Time Min $8-12/hr Virtual Assistant, Project Manager & Human Resources Manager
- Fixed-Price – Medical Research - skin and hair asethetics