Blog Research - Relationships
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
We are looking to collect a list of 1,000 blog authors who blog about relationships. The blogs should have activity over the past year.
These blogs can be about friendships, dating, rekindling or nurturing love, personal conflict resolution, separation, grief, divorce, etc.
+ Author's first name: first name only.
-No last names.
-Aliases are accepted.
+ Email address:
- Exclusively in this format, no alternative formats like username[at]mail[dot]com
- No contact forms or anything else
- Just valid email addresses, no twtter account nor FB profile.
- Note: not all blogs have this information, so you'll need to find 1,000 blogs that do.
+ Blog URL: specifically the main URL of the target blog.
- Once again, the blogs should be about relationships, i.e. a blog by a person that writes about his own experiences, that gives tips or even what you should not do...Not products, services offering, payed assessment or anything like it.
- The URL included must be from a blog/informative website that shows up content written by that person, we do NOT accept registries with profile URLs (facebook, twitter, linkedin...just no profiles in general).
We are looking to build long-term relationships with great contractors who provide high quality work and meet deadlines.