Multi Skilled programmer required for on going projects
Hi! We're a successful software company with clients around the world. We are looking for an expert programmer that is productive, reliable and open to learn and master new technologies. We need a Team member with strong background in web app design, development and deployment. This is an excellent opportunity for middle level programmers who want a long term project with a boost in career.
Following are basic requirements:
1) An experienced developer who is multi skilled which means that he can work on all modern programming languages and platforms.
2) Strong knowledge of SQL, OOP, web development, Test automation.
3) Good communication skills
4) Always available on Skype and Email - with headset and mic, we would prefer the applicant to be well set up with a fast and reliable ISP.
6)The perfect candidate should be passionate, who responds fast, accuracy and respect for Instruction.
7) To be ready for challenges
8) The applicant to have some experience to code in LAMP.
9) Desirable: Familiar with UI and UX concept designer; web designing skills
We will carry out skype interviews. The selected programmer will be given a test task before we go for long term engagement.
You will be responsible for all manner of web development and design duties.
This is a full time job and you will be working on multiple projects.
There will be daily meetings from 12- 15 pm (GMT) and working time will be from 8 am (GMT). You will be working in the same time zone as ours for team collaboration.
We offer excellent learning opportunities, long term job with monthly payment through oDesk.
We're looking for a long-term partner - i.e. not just a developer for a one-time project!
The applicant that meets all our requirements will be given the opportunity to continue on a semi to permanent basis.
In your response, please make sure to include 2-3 samples of your previous work - in any technology.
Thank you in advance.
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – Multi Skilled programmer required for on going projects