I am starting a company that will resell Virtual Hosted PBX systems. So what I am looking for is a person that is very proficient in Networking issues and how to set up a new user with the newHosted PBX phone service. How to help them with various features, etc and most important to make sure their phone is configured correctly to work form the beginning. Then I want this person to be able to field calls for technical support. This may start out with minimal work, but as the business grows, then your work will also grow. Also, I am looking for advice form you on technical issues related to setting up Hosted PBX.
So these are some of the things that I am looking for in a ideal contractor:
1) Technically proficient in networking and routers
2) Familiar in VOIP
3) Experience in Virtual Hosted PBX systems (How they work and how to set up users, features, etc)
4) Experience in setting up users/phones Virtual Hosted PBX systems, and how to trouble shoot problems.
5) Experience with Astra, Polycom, Cisco, & Yeahlink IP phone set up
6) Speaks English very well (my clients are all in the United States)
7) Available to receive in bound calls from customers for support. (So you are typically at a desk with another job, but you can take break to deal with my customers who need help)
a. What times of day are you available in NY, USA hours (Easter Standard time)???? Example: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm eastern standard12:00 pm – 8:00 pm eastern standard, etc.
If you think that you have these qualifications then I would like to talk to you some more about if we can work something out. I have hired many people via the internet for consulting on Odesk and freelancer.
Skills: pbx, routers, voip, english