We are seeking a Golden Gate and RMAN consultant for implementation of multiple strategic projects using Golden Gate replication. Candidate should have excellent knowledge of Oracle Golden Gate and RMAN with hands on experience and work BOTH closely and independently with Sr. Project Leader.. Candidate should have excellent knowledge with as Application DBA with Oracle 11g R2, Golden Gate Replication (Setup, maintenance and Monitoring), and RMAN.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
1. Should have excellent knowledge with Oracle Golden Gate tool and hands on hands on experience
2. Should be a team player who can put the road map together with Project manager
3. Provide application DBA support to the entire team for its enhancements on Oracle products (Golden Gate, RMAN)
4. Responsible for ensuring availability and performance of the databases that support the system.
5. Ensure that the associated hardware resources allocated to the databases and to ensure high availability and optimum performance.
6. To proactively monitor the database systems to ensure secure services with minimum downtime.
7. Responsible for providing trend analysis to the service management team to enable them to make informed decisions regarding resource management.
1. Excellent Knowledge on Oracle Golden Gate and RMAN with hands on Experience of minimum 5 years
2. Able to make changes to the existing Data Model (Logical & Physical), Implement Changes, build deployment packages and promote them to UAT and Production
3. Excellent understanding on Database concepts including Procedures, Triggers, Packages, Database Constraints, Indexes using Oracle 11g R2
4. Excellent knowledge in using Oracle Golden Gate including maintenance and performance monitoring
5. Should be able to help in finding current issues and provide solutions to improve performance
6. Good knowledge of Windows 2008 Server, File System,
7. Database Design Skill including normalization theory, Data Modeling tool
Proven Oracle Database Administration experience, Experience of
managing multiple RDBMS on large systems
8. Experience of working in a team that delivers a high availability service.
Practical experience in monitoring and tuning a database to provide a high
9.Practical experience in managing the internal and external database security
1. 5- 7 years of combined business and similar experience providing support to clients
2. Relevant business experience or formal project management and/or consultancy background is required
3. Designing and implementing enterprise data models/hubs
4. Designing and Implementation of a complex Data Model
5. Maintaining database security
6. Golden Gate Oracle Replication and RMAN experience are mandatory with heterogeneous Client environments to multiple datacenters across the globe.
7. Managing geographically distributed and culturally diverse work-groups
1. Strong team player
2. Excellent oral and written communications skills
3. Ability to be flexible, follow tight deadlines, organize and prioritize work
4. Strong facilitation and presentation skills
5. Strong analytical and problem solving skills