Thanks for checking out our ad. We're looking for a Sales Associate to help us increase our customer base. This is the first Sales Associate we are taking on and (in my humble opinion) has significant potential for the right candidate. I'm looking for someone to bring a strong sales experience to the table. Someone to eventually become our Director of Business Development.
I run an SEO copywriting service, we're entering our seventh month in operation. We've experienced phenomenal growth over the first run but we're looking to take this to the next level. We have a strong base of clients, but we're looking to diversify and expand. If successful this could translate into a full time job with significant responsibility.
- Identify new prospects
- Engage new prospects
- Turn prospects into customers
- Translate customer needs to the team
- Meet specified quotas and deadlines
- Maintain knowledge of the company's offerings to custom tailor solutions
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities
- Source and develop client relationships and referrals
- Manage successful contracts
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A problem solver's mentality
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- A complete Elance profile
- Strong tech background. Experience with an SEO firm preferred
- References or an established reputation on Elance
I'm not entirely sure how I want to structure the compensation just yet. I'm sure we should strike a balance between base pay and commission to some degree. Submit your proposal with your expected compensation and we can go from there.