Exceptional iOS developer
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
Our iOS Developer will join our team in developing the next generation of the Touchnote apps for iPhone and iPad as exceptional, high-profile, rock-solid, beautiful apps. Our apps are used by millions of people who want to spread a bit of happiness in the world.
The actual project is to re-write our existing application from scratch targeting iOS7. The final product should have the same functionality available as in the current one which you can find here: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/to
We supply all the designs and graphics, so you will need to work closely with our designer and in-house developer to implement amazing UX. You are welcome to share your own ideas in order to make the product even better.
Skills and Capabilities
* At least 3 years experience in iOS development, from conceptualisation through to successful launch of an application in iTunes.
* Proven ability to develop beautiful UI applications with strong user experience awareness and optimization.
* Strong attention to details, organisation and time management skills.
* Strong understanding of the latest features and development best practices for iOS, including features in iOS 7, resource optimisation techniques and social network integration (e.g. Facebook)
* Proven familiarity with OOP and implementation of software design patterns.
* Experience with client-server type architectures and protocols.
* Build the next version of our iPhone and iPad apps with a remarkable code base, UX and UI
* Transform requirements into compelling, usable, media-rich interactive experiences on iPhone and iPad.
* Interface and coordinate with team members, including Product management and designers.
* Write clean, documented, reusable, and scalable code for deployment on mobile platforms.
* Maintain a coding skill set consistent with current and upcoming iOS platform capabilities, sharing knowledge as applicable.
* Work at both detailed and abstract levels, solving problems creatively.
* Be highly productive, creative and motivated.