Writing, Social Media and SEO for Skincare Company
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
Help launch multiple skincare related blogs to promote a line of exciting new skincare products, including one with a special new ingredient that could be a game changer for removing brown hyper-pigmentation spots on skin.
We have recently purchased a number of domains and are hoping to promote our products by driving traffic from these blogs. Ideally we want to rank high in search results before competitors start manufacturing similar products.
If you work for us you would be:
- Writing daily blog entries with variant articles posted to the different blogs owned by the Company.
- Monitoring the web for competition and other articles.
- Reposting content from other blogs.
- SEO for Shopify sites a huge plus.
- Managing multiple Wordpress, Blogger, Tumblr blogs. (And maybe a Quora blog).
- Maintaining various social media accounts. (Familiarity scheduling with Hootsuite a necessity).
- Commenting on other blogs, forums, and Q & A websites.
Ideal candidate would have some medical or nursing background though this is not necessary. Candidate must have excellent writing skills and be able to write with multiple audiences in mind.
Eventually we see India and other parts of Asia as one of our target market regions and would like somebody who could write for Indian, Pakistani, and / or Philippine audiences.
This will likely be 10-20 hours a week for the first couple months, leading to 30+ per week. Please reply with writing samples.
Cloud Vitamin Creams utilize only the most chemically active forms of vitamins and natural ingredients known to modern dermatological research. Cloud's founding scientist, Dr. Gordon Telford, is a pioneer of topical cosmeceutical creams with fellowships in leading dermatological and medical institutions across North America. The line-up of Cloud products is the result of extensive data gathered both in the lab and from years of consultative experience with patients.