Translation of Web Content from English to Spanish
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
I need my website translated from English to Spanish. The website content includes:
1. Dental/Medical product descriptions
2. Shipping and payments sections
3. Help content
4. Promotional materials
5. General webpage content
I want the site content to be engaging to users and to follow cultural sensitivities. English-specific phrases and idioms must be converted to Spanish and not simply translated.
The contractor I am seeking should be:
1. Fluent in Spanish and English and understand local cultural differences
2. Be familiar with website content best practices
3. Have an understanding of online retail sales and policies
The contractor should also be available for at least 10 hours per week to finish the job within 2 weeks.
How to apply
To apply, please respond with the following in addition to the cover letter:
1. Translation of the following: “Get free shipping when you buy 3 or more items in one order.”
2. Your rate per 1,000 words of English to translate or per the full project
In the cover letter, please highlight other translation jobs you’ve undertaken and your experience in the retail industry.
About the company
We produce an anti-snoring device that helps people sleep at night. Established for a decade, our Returns Rate is under 2% - so that illustrates just how effective our product is.