Talent Database programmer needed
We need an expert programmer to set up a web-based Talent Database, with the following features:
- SQL Server or similar back-end
- Web front-end, through which we would do 3 main things: talent could submit applications (including multiple demo files); our managers would screen and manage this talent pool; and clients would query the database an be able to access the demo files (mostly audio + video).
Please respond by outlining your experience, in particular:
- MOST SIMILAR JOBS YOU HAVE DONE
- methodology you use
- your level of organization on complex jobs
- most importantly, examples linking asp.net pages with SQL-Server back-ends that you worked on recently.
- experience with creating workflow solutions
- experience in validating login credentials (describe various approaches you've used). Will be outside vendor base, not on active directory.
Person we hire must be:
- available on SKYPE
- generally easy to ping during work hours (Europe)
- highly responsive
- obsessive about quality with an eagle eye for detail
- overdeliver, not overpromise.
May be a long-term gig for the right person.