SEO Digital Marketing & SN Consultant - Permanent/Part-Time
We require an ethical individual with good experience of white hat SEO, Link Building, and Social Network Marketing to improve our existing website rankings and traffic acquisition.
The opportunity is part time, home based.
Our website advertises worldwide residential and commercial property for sale.
Applicants must speak fluent English and have a Skype or similar online contact account.
With your assistance our objective is to:
• Improve website rankings
• Ensure submission to all current major search engines & directories Including DMOZ , Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc.
• Plan and executing Link Building campaigns
• Improve Page ranking
• Track and improve SERP rankings using strategic keyword research
• Identify new target keywords and conduct competitive market analysis
• Create analysis of Google analytics reports
• Review current on and off page SEO methods and software and improve or replace where appropriate
• Develop systems to generate leads and converting these to sales.
If your experience is limited to on-page keyword SEO please do not apply.
Please note this is not a one off project. We expect the opportunity to be long term, part time and your charge rates should reflect this.
Four new websites are due for launch this year.
Please respond together with your Resume/C.V. and work experience to the email address linked to this advertisement or online via this website.
Third Party Aliases and Companies should not apply and will not receive a response. We will only correspond with the freelance applicant contractor.
Skills: marketing, english, yahoo, research, analysis, on-page