Excellent Virtual Assistant wanted!
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
We are looking for only exceptional candidates. We are serious about this.
Please only apply if you:
1) Have excellent, near perfect command over English (writteN0
2) Hard working, reliable and smart
3) Are interested in a (potentially) long terms relationship with the possibility for professional growth.
4) Are able to follow ALL of the requirements in the job posting below.
Sound like something you are interested in? Pls read on…
About the Postion:
I am looking for a highly organized and reliable Virtual Assistant to help me manage my businesses. You will be involved in many facets of the business and I am looking for someone to have a long terms professional relationship with.
When I close my eyes and dream of the perfect VA, I see someone who has the following skills:
1) Excel Proficiency
2) Social Media Savvy, with some experience managing SM on different platforms
3) Knows google ad words (nice but not needed)
4) Extremely organized (as I am not!)
5) Some copy writing would be great
6) Ability to manage recruitments, excellently, of freelancers on odesk and other platforms absolutely imperative. I will be seeking freelancers in the areas of graphic design, copy writing, website maintenance, etc
7) Ability to conduct research, prepare presentations. Experience with Prezi an asset.
8) Email handling
9) Creativity, initiative and problem solving skills
10) ABILITY TO GET SHIT DONE. FAST. (absolute requirement!)
This will become a long term job for the right candidate. I am based in Asia so work on Singapore time, ideally you do to. (or close enough)
TO APPLY, please send your application which also includes answers to the following three questions:
Tell me about yourself. Where are you from? What is your current work situation?
Please correct the following sentence and put it at the top of your application.
'I want people too show me there ability to follow directions and ensure that people are reading this carefully. If they don't do that well, I dont want they work for me.'
What are you hoping to get out of this position and how long would you hope to work together?
A little about me: I am Canadian living in Asia and currently operate two small businesses. One is a small chain of restaurants, another is an entrepreneurs community space.