Real Estate Investment Firm in need of an assistant for phone calls!
We are in need of an individual capable of making telephone calls daily to the Kansas City area. The individual will need to make the calls within the CST time zone hours of 9:00am and 5:00pm.
The job will entail:
1. Calling new people every day with a script that will be provided
2. Setting, canceling, and rescheduling appointments
3. Entering data into Microsoft Excel (template provided)
4. This job is solely based off performance, we will not give you "busy-work"
5. Any calls that go to voice mail need to be returned within 24 hours.
I am looking for a contractor who meets the following requirements:
1. Has strong English and communication skills
2. Understands phone and email etiquette and does not violate these principles
3. Is familiar with Microsoft Excel
4. Is familiar with Google Drive or the concept of cloud collaboration
5. Is available between 9:00am and 5:00pm CST
6. Has good negotiation skills
7. Has a basic understanding of the real estate market and how it works
8. Has a working computer with Microsoft Excel 2007 or newer.
9. Has a working phone, preferably one with internet access (but not necessary)
How to apply:
Please respond with a cover letter that includes the following:
1. Your experience with telemarketing and specifically, appointment setting
2. Your proficiency with Microsoft Excel
3. Your availability
4. Any other information you think is important for us to know
In addition, please provide a 1-paragraph statement on the real estate market in your local area.
Things to note:
1. If you want more hours in the future, ask for it, and we might be able to find more for you to do. Such as market research, data gathering, or more.
2. The starting pay is $10/hr (depending how qualified you are), but we will award raises and bonuses based on performance.
3. We are looking for someone who will not only do their job, but consistently try to find ways to do it better. "A-players" only!
About the company:
We are a real estate investment firm based out of Kansas City looking to expand. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to be apart of a incredibly fast growing company in its early stages!
Skills: english, research