Telemarketing - Cold Calling - Sales - Commission PAY ONLY
Telemarketing Positions: Commission ONLY – PAY is based upon PERFORMANCE
• Deliver prepared sales talks, reading from scripts that describe products or services, in order to persuade potential customers to purchase a product or service or to make a donation.
• Contact businesses or private individuals by telephone in order to solicit sales for goods or services, or to request donations for charitable causes.
• Explain products or services and prices, and answer questions from customers.
• Obtain customer information such as name, address, and payment method, and enter orders into computers
• Record names, addresses, purchases, and reactions of prospects contacted.
• Obtain names and telephone numbers of potential customers from sources such as telephone directories, magazine reply cards, and lists purchased from other organizations.
• Adjust sales scripts to better target the needs and interests of specific individuals.
• Answer telephone calls from potential customers who have been solicited through advertisements.
• Telephone or write letters to respond to correspondence from customers or to follow up initial sales contacts.
• Maintain records of contacts, accounts, and orders.
• Schedule appointments for sales representatives to meet with prospective customers or for customers to attend sales presentations.
• Conduct client or market surveys in order to obtain information about potential customers.