Website templates build in MODX
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
Build of 4 web templates within a MODX CMS (MODX.com) installation. Required template pages to be provided as layered .psd files to include the following pages / functionality:
1. Home page template with multi banner (must be editable as a template variable within the CMS along with page content).
2. General page template - full width template with static banner, body text and side graphics. All elements to be editable within the CMS and as template variables where applicable. General template to be used as basis for the creation (by us via the CMS) for additional pages required for the website.
3. Gallery page template - google images style gallery template - editable within the CMS. Images for each gallery to be editable as template variable for galleries created from this template
4. Contact us page template - with banner, contact details, contact form (form to have some mandatory fields and needs to show a confirmation message to the person submitting it after submission) and goggle location map. Banner and contact details to be editable within the CMS. Completed form submissions to be stored within the CMS. Email alert of completed forms to be sent to nominated email addresses.
What will be provided:
1. Layered .psd files with graphics sliced and optimised. Grid system, buttons and forms to use the default bootstrap styling: http://twitter.github.io/bootstrap
2. FTP access to test area for website with fresh MODX installation (with all packages pre-loaded that we use), standard jQuery library and bootstrap library that we use and MySQL database
3. Access to project management collaboration software
4. Access to our team for help / support / guidance / clarification as required.