eBay Assistant Customer Service and Live Chat - Permanent Role
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
We are a professional eBay seller on eBay Australia and eBay USA with 3 eBay accounts and an average feedback rating of 99.5%. We are have been operating on eBay for over 8 years!
We are seeking an eBay customer service consultant to provide level 1 customer service support to our customers as well as some management of our eBay stores and other Ecommerce Stores.
DETAILS OF ROLE
- Answering all customer emails from eBay and our ecommerce sites. Common enquiries include:
- Asking when their item was posted and tracking information.
- General questions about the specifics of products on our listings.
- Asking to exchange or return an item.
- Asking to combine postage.
- Asking for postage costs to various countries.
- Asking for a better deal
- Asking if we have other products not shown on our store.
- And much more!
- Processing all orders from eBay and websites in each day Monday to Friday
- Uploading addresses to our postage software system (typing in some manually as requried).
- Relisting eBay items and listing new eBay items.
- Editing eBay ads as required.
- Filing unpaid item disputes.
- eBay feedback revision requests as needed.
- Downloading website data for all websites at the end of each month.
- Potential to move onto further work with live chat.
- Excellent written and spoken English skills. Your English must have been tested with high results.
- Excellent customer service skills. You must have completed an O'desk customer service test with excellent results.
- Previous experience with eBay, whether through handling customer service enquiries in a similar role or previously employed by eBay or similar. An advanced knowledge of the eBay platform and eBay procedures is required.
- Availability must be daily Monday to Friday as emails will need to be answered on a daily basis. We will require your for between 3-6 hours per day. If performance is good, we may discuss hiring you for full time employment 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time).
- Excellent reliability. You must be available to complete all tasks on a daily basis at the agreed time. You must be able to meet our minimum turnaround times for emails responses at no more than 24 hours (if a customer emails on Monday at 12 noon they must receive a response from us no later than 11.59am Tuesday, exceptions being the weekend).
- You will need to be available for at least one weekly Skype chat meeting so we can discuss progress and any other matters
- Intermediate to advanced experience on Microsoft Outlook as well as a reliable and fast internet connection. You will need to work on the Microsoft Outlook platform as that is how our email system is setup.
- Ability and willingness to follow our company procedures and communicate effectively with head office in Australia.
- You will report to Level 2 customer service in Australia.
To become an expert in knowledge of the products we sell we will provide full support including:
- Sending you detailed "canned" answers covering most topics.
- Providing all instruction manuals available for many products.
- You will need to thoroughly read all eBay listings to get more knowledge of all products.
- We can send some products to you as required so you can get more experience yourself on the products.
- We can also provide direct training for any questions you have (ie speak to Level 2 support).
- You will be expected to document all previous questions and answers in order to extend on the "canned answers" so as to make replying to customers quick and easy.
- Previous questions and answers are also available through searching through our previous emails.
LENGTH OF ROLE
This is a permanent role with no finish date. If successful in the role you can expect a long term and fulfilling career with us with permanent stability.
When applying for this role please note in detail:
- Your previous customer service experience.
- Your previous experience on the eBay platform.
- Previous live chat experience.
- Your availability.
- Your commitment to seeking a long term role in this field.
- Previous experience in developing systems for a customer service role.
- The city you live in your Country
- The specifications of the computer you use.
- The type of internet connection you have.
We are seeking to commence this role immediately.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – Data Entry Trade Gecko Immediate Start