I need someone to write a high-quality tutorial, which will guide readers through the entire process of creating a single-page Ember.js app.
I'm looking for someone with:
* experience building Ember apps (there's a pretty steep learning curve)
* strong English writing skills
* a desire to educate others about web development
It's a bonus if you have experience with other popular JS libraries/frameworks, such as Angular, Backbone, Meteor, and D3. Experience with WordPress theme/plugin development is also a huge plus. I'm looking for tutorials on all of them!
Who Am I?
I'm a real person! Here's my LinkedIn profile:
I'm a web developer, so I'll be understanding of any issues you encounter, and can even help you solve them.
I think we'll make a good team :)
How to Apply
If you're interested, please respond with:
1. An overview of your Ember.js experience. If you can link to actual apps you built or your own GitHub repos, I'd really appreciate it.
2. An app idea for the tutorial. What kind of Ember app do you want to teach people to build? Be creative, and don't be afraid to get weird with it. (One of my favorite tutorials taught me to build a Twitter clone for zombies)
3. The table of contents for the tutorial. Divide the tutorial into different sections, such as setting up routes, test-driven development, etc.
4. Time estimates for each section of the tutorial. How long do you think it will take you to write each section? I know estimating is a fuzzy science, so just try your best here.
Some Legal Stuff
I will own the copyright for the tutorial, and may use the tutorial in several different ways, including (but not limited to):
* Creating screencasts based on the written tutorial
* Posting the tutorial on my websites
* Selling the tutorial as a product
I am, however, open to alternative compensation schemes (such as royalties). Let me know if that's something that would interest you.