Closed - This job posting has been filled.
Looking for someone to create an HTML wireframe for our new website.
Here's what we would like:
1. HTML5 Template - Should be HTML5 standard. The template will be imported within SharePoint Online 2013 which is what we will use to host the site.
2. Navigation through Mega Menu - If you look at http://demo.catalysttg.net, you can see how the navigation items drop down and will be horizontal with full HTML customizable drop down. I need new background images for the drop down and an overall font/layout/colors reviewed and suggested.
3. Image Rotator - We intend to utilize new banner images with some sort of image rotator.
4. New Logo Integration and Color Theme - The logo is old on http://demo.catalysttg.net. I will attach a picture of our new business cards and logo to provide ideas. The source files will be in Adobe Illustrator format so you will need to be able to work with those files since we don't have the ability to edit them.
5. Footer - Include a footer for each page.
6. Header - Include a header with two icons/images for:
- "Call Me" (uses www.ifbyphone.com)
- "Chat Now" (real time web chat for web visitors)
7. Four Sample Page Layouts - Please provide several pages to be used as a templates for actual website content in addition to the home page. Need the following:
- Features/Benefits layout
- Table/comparison layout
- Banner content rotation layout
- Blocks of information
- Any other ideas you have
Please provide me with an estimate for the number of hours and rate.