Shopify Developer Wanted
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
We are a small furniture manufacturer that currently does not have an e-commerce presence. We have already purchased a Shopify domain and theme and have begun putting a few of our products on the site.
We have also already installed two apps - 'Cross-sell' and 'Product Options'.
We will be responsible for adding all of our products, information and pricing.
Listed below are the requirements for this job:
1. We are looking for an e-commerce consultant who can take a look at our company and product offerings and give recommendations as to whether or not Shopify is right for us.
2. We would need custom CSS to modify/build a theme for our site.
3. We have products that require more than three 'variants' and have more than 100 different pricing options and are having trouble getting around this. Even with 'Product Options' installed, we are still having trouble posting some of our products on the site.
4. We would need coding on the product pages that could provide the following options:
a. Images (swatches) as product options for customers to choose, instead of say a dropdown menu
b. Conditional product options
c. Tagged product options, so that when one product option is selected, our main product image will change based on what option the customer has just chosen
d. Cross-selling or recommendations for other products to purchase
5. We would need to operate our site both as a wholesaler and a retailer, with log-in information for dealers who would be shown a different price than end consumers
6. If we stick with the apps on our Shopify site, we would need to adjust css so that the UI of Shopify and the app match.