I'd like your help with the following:
To create an animation video an airport and of people in queue entering the airport terminal. The overall video will be up to 4 minutes in length. You work will involve up to three minutes of screen time for this project.
This story includes 5 animation scenes. They are:
- Aerial overview of the entire airport (a fictional airport, better if its non-specific)
- The entry point to the airport. People queuing here and passing through the gates
- A kiosk type device where people collect tickets (internal shot)
- A view of people moving freely through the terminal (internal shot)
- A plane taking off from the runway
There may be more than one camera perspective required of these scenes, therefore multiple shots or camera angles will make up a scene.
WHEN IS THIS REQUIRED
By Wednesday 24th July.
HERE ARE THE STEP BY STEP DETAILS FOR THIS TASK:
- I will purchase airport model from Turbosquid.com and supply to you
- I will produce a hand drawn animatic with voiceover file for timing by Wednesday 17th.
- You will provide screen shots to suggest camera angles
- You will then animation camera movement and elements within the scene.
- Please supply a low-res mp4 so we can review and approve along the way.
TO FULFIL THIS TASK, YOU WILL ALSO NEED:
- A copy of the script (I will provided the approved version on the 17th)
- An good understanding on how to work with either max, lwo or obj file extensions.
Please confirm that you can work in either Lightwave or Maya to work with these models.
Please confirm if you can confidently deliver this volume of work within the specified timeframe. The deadline cannot be moved.
- Output is Quicktime movie - 720p.
Thank you and we look forward to partnering with you.
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – Attractive and contemporary, Wordpress Website needed!