Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
We are looking for a Magento expert to improve an eShop website. We need the following functionality implemented:
1. Investigate and improve all existing reporting features
2. Add in some new reports
3. Investigate some payment issues, advise and fix as required
4. Improve the export delivery price functionality
5. Improve permissions on the site
We’re looking for a long-term contractor to develop and maintain this website with a view to further Magento work. The ideal developer has:
1. Successfully developed Magento applications
2. Strong experience in general website development
3. Is familiar with e-commerce websites and the skills involved to maintain them
4. Has great organizational and time-management skills to get work done on schedule
How to apply
Please respond with a cover letter that includes the following:
1. Your Magento experience, including examples of past work
2. The way you would think about working on this project
Once your application has been received, we will consider it and if think you are the right fit, then we will contact you about the work either over skype or on the phone. We would like to clarify the processes in which we work and enable you to gain access to the relevant codebase via git (bitbucket) and also our bug tracking system (JIRA).
About the company
Creative Emporium was founded in 1998 and has rapidly grown to become one of the UK’s leading branding companies, delivering a broad range of services including promotional merchandise, corporate clothing / uniforms, print fulfilment and POS.
We provide ‘The Complete Branding Solution’. Supporting each of these services is a capability in web design and development, graphic design and strategic marketing, that helps build brands by creating awareness and connecting them with their target audience to encourage purchase behaviour. Today, our client portfolio features leading trade and consumer brands, retailers and manufacturers, in the UK, EMEA and worldwide.
By being forward-thinking and flexible in our approach to both project management and product sourcing, our dedicated Account Team are here to advise, develop, source, and produce all of your marketing collateral, from our trusted and established supplier network - to guarantee fantastic customer service and competitive pricing.
Innovation at the forefront of everything we do. We have created a bespoke online ordering system, CO3. Designed and developed completely in-house by our award winning web team, it revolutionises the ordering and management of all your merchandise/marketing materials, allowing for quick and simple call off of your stock from anywhere in the world. This system is already in place in over 30 countries throughout the EMEA region -please see 'Services' for further information.