php program to read POST'ed data amd input to API via CURL.
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
1. Read data sent via method ="POST" in a hidden HTML form created dynamically by another PHP program which receives the original data from a web browser (user agent) interpreting a live web page. Code for this program is available and may be modified, if necessary, to simplify the project.
2. Clean up input data by putting subfields into the correct order (for example, dd-mm-yy for date) if necessary,
3. Stripping illegal values, if necessary
4. Write to an API (document to be provided) which uses http protocol.
4. Read return messages from API to determine successful input of all of the form fields, using returned ID code.
5. If there is a failure to successfully input all form fields, attempt to further clean up data per error message
6. If still receiving error message for record entry then log the errors to a logfile in text as a single appended record per error, and
7. Use PHP mail to forward the POST's fields via phpmail to the administrator, in human readable form, with a human readable error message created by decoding the API responses.
1. Describe your testing methodology to determine if the code is working properly.
2.Code will be tested in a sandbox server before being placed on a production server.
3.Code should also have an option to have error tracing enabled which at its highest level will allow tracing all values inputs, output, and passed/received via function calls.
The code must run under PHP 5.3., and must work on a production Apache server on Hostgator with dozens if not hundreds of simultaneous web clients running user agents (browsers).
MVC designs are preferred
We are looking for pretty fast turnaround on the one job. More to follow for a successful coder.