Web Developer Needed For Several Projects - Per Hour Long Term Partnership
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
We are looking for a skilled and highly motivated Web Developer to lend a hand in the improvement and maintenance of our existing web applications, and assist in the development cycle of new projects. You will be initially working on code written by other programmers, but will also have the opportunity to write your own code from scratch, when future projects are concerned.
The ideal candidate would posses:
- a good understanding of the MVC design pattern (we are using a proprietary, simplified MVC framework)
- expert level core PHP skills, but also – very good knowledge of the PHP PDO, PHP cURL, PHP SimpleXML and PHP DOMDocument extensions.
- understanding of the syntax introduced by phpDocumentor – we use it extensively when documenting our code
- experience with the Facebook Graph API and the Facebook PHP SDK
- at least some basic cPanel, WHM, phpMyAdmin experience
- HTML 5 & CSS 3 knowledge – absolutely mandatory
- good MySQL skills
- perfect English
The selected candidate will be mostly working on the back-end of our applications, but you need to posses front-end programming skills as well, and be able to work on the front-end whenever necessary, assisting with PSD-to-HTML conversions or PSD tweaks i.e.
Experience with MVC frameworks like CodeIgniter and CMSs like Wordpress would be considered a plus, as well as experience in Linux system/networking administration.
To filter out the amount of pre-written replies, please begin your job application with the keyword “DFWD”
Skills: mvc, english