CakePHP 2, Cron, Integrate solarplant data with demo-greenings.rhcloud.com
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
Please integrate the data from e.g. "http://solvatec.solarlog-web.ch/68
Please use your own technical approach.
In the end it should be integrated and possible to
1) see current data for solarplants in plant view demo-greenings
2) synchronize plant energy data once every day by a cron job to get a csv file from solvatec.solarlog-web.ch for daily, monthly and yearly data.
3) make corresponding fields for solarplant & generate graphs according to the balsamiq view with the data from csv.
3) 20% is reserved for a good ideas from you
You find sample csv in the folder and also current view code.
ctp: view.ctp in project_specific
Please obey to side-conditions e.g. technical strategy. E.g. see https://www.dropbox.com/sh/r40pqyu
Most important is a working solution in three weeks
We suggest 500$ for this job.
10% in the beginning. 50% with first demo. 80% when no bugs left. 100% after four weeks of evaluating and not finding any bugs. -20% if not in time.
Infrastructure: (IAAS Openshift)
- CakePHP 2.2.2
- MongoDB 2.2
- Jenkins (https://jenkinserver-greenings.rhc
- PHP 5.3.x