Looking for a c#/.net programmer for an urgent task - ASP.NET, C#, ADO.NET, MVC, WCF, Entity, LINQ, TFS, SSRS, SQL Server
Looking for a programmer for an urgent integration. Will take about 8-10 hours to complete, and must be complete in one session. Please apply only if you are available to complete it. YOu will work closely with our lead developer to get this complete. Success in this project will lead to a full time position in our company
You must possess the following skills:
ASP.NET, C#, ADO.NET, MVC, WCF, Entity, LINQ, TFS, SSRS, SQL Server
We are an ecommerce software company. We provide an array of financial support tools for the purpose of processing and growing our client’s revenue.
If you are a Senior C# Developer with experience, please read on!
What you need for this position:
• 5+ years experience with strong programming skills in object-oriented and Web development
• 5+ years client and server development in .Net – (MVC, Razor a +), WCF
• 5+ years experience with MS SQL
• Strong experience with HTML and CSS
• A demonstrated ability to work independently on a project and to handle a variety of tasks is crucial.
• Team orientated and at the same time has the ability to work independently with minimal direction.
• Logical thinker and quick learner with strong problem solving and analytical ability.
• Customer service oriented with a strong commitment to produce high quality, workable solutions for both internal and external customers.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
What you'll be doing:
Designs, develops and unit test software products, typically using the .NET framework or implements and test infrastructure components that meet functional and non-functional activities
• Write scalable, performance tuned SQL procedures and scripts.
• Work with business analysts and product development team to understand business requirements
• Work closely with QA team to resolve software defects
• Diagnoses, isolation and de-bugging of software and hardware problems and performs problem resolution
• Ensures adherence to standards and best practices
• Self management of scheduling and deadlines
• Ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications.
I will be giving preference to the highest feedback rating and hours on odesk. I will not look at agency contractors, so please don't apply.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!