Split long pages to shorter pages
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
A fairly simple task of splitting some long tutorial pages into separate "step" pages.
I have four tutorials: http://www.blisshq.com/support/tut
* Follow these instructions *
- Checkout the code from SVN. I'll give you login details.
- Split each tutorial into separate pages. There should be a new page for each <h3> tag, with all content under the <h3> tag until the next tag included.
- The first page should retain the same name as the current page. Subsequent pages should be inside a folder named after the current page. The file name should include the step number and elements of the <h3> tag, e.g. the second step of the http://www.blisshq.com/support/tut
- The next/previous links must appear at the top and bottom of the page. The links should be text links, containing the name of the next section. Next should be right justified, previous should be left justified.
- The first page (that with the same file name as the original) should include a contents section which links to each page.
- Once complete, commit your work back to SVN. I'll check your diffs.
* Acceptance *
All edits should use plain HTML and CSS. Links between the pages should be standard <a> links... no JS.
Existing stylesheet standards should be used with regards appearance, typefaces, colours etc.
* Technical notes *
While most of these pages are HTML and can be simply displayed on your filesystem, the website as a whole is written and generated using Jekyll. it would be better to run the web server locally. There's a script to do this for Linux users.