Real Estate Customer Service Represenative (Incoming calls) Needed to join the Team at ClaimStakeUSA !!
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
We are reposting this job due to a hiring delay. If you've previously applied, please do so again. Your previous communications and attachments with us have been saved, if applicable.
ClaimStakeUSA is looking to add a few permanent, key staff members to its team!
Please see our company description for a preview of our exciting company!
This is for a Part-Time position with Full-Time Potential
***Please note: You will need to answer the questions at the end of this post to be considered for the position
Role Description: Real Estate Customer Service Representative – Incoming Calls
Process + Location: Acquisitions Administration – Virtual office
Overall Role Purpose:
As a Real Estate Customer Service Representative, your primary role is to receive inbound phone calls and complete our online forms with information provided by our leads.
Key Performance Indicators:
• Ability to communicate with customers, supervisors, peers by relevant methods (telephone, in written form, e-mail, etc.) to assist and organizational operations.
• You must embrace new technologies and be comfortable operating in a virtual/cloud based environment.
• An understanding of standard customer service practices, performance of data entry functions and maintaining high customer service levels.
• The ability to interpret instructions and issues arising, and then implement actions according to administrative policies and procedures.
• Adherence to guidelines as defined in the employee handbook and operations manual.
1. Ability to make/receive incoming calls between 8am-5pm Pacific Standard Time, Monday thru Friday.
2. Create a feeling of comfort and trust with our leads while maintaining professionalism. Master the “5 Minute Friendship”
3. Ask leads a series of questions related to their property(s); complete company web forms accurately and thoroughly.
4. Have an understanding of basic real estate terminology.
5. Ability to keep calls concise and accurate.
6. Ability to keep calls within time parameters.
7. Participate in meetings, conferences, and project team activities.
8. Adhere to procedures relating to the proper use and care of equipment and materials for which the role has responsibility.
9. Ability to develop specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize and accomplish your work.
10. Duties as assigned
The successful candidate will be team focused, able to handle change, be a self-starter, have demonstrated initiative, be a positive contributor to company culture and be customer service oriented.
You are detail-oriented and have a basic knowledge of real estate principles. You are committed to following a proven system of organization. You enjoy interaction with people.
Two years customer service or call center experience
Fluent English Speaker, with little or no accent.
DSL or faster access to the Internet
Ability to make/receive phone calls to/from the United States. We can supply service provider if needed.
Reports To: Acquisitions Office Administrator
Please submit the following when you apply
Why do you want to apply for this position?
What experience do you have that qualifies you for this position?
Tell us about yourself.
Please submit your resume if it is not part of your profile.
We look forward to hearing from you!
***PDF version of job description