PDF Design (2 projects in one)
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
I have a 27 page PDF that I need designed (new design) and typed out to be print ready.
Desired skills needed:
• Indesign / Photoshop design skill
• Strong english writing skill
Design elements needed:
• I'd like to see something consistent and unique throughout the document (header/footer)
• Integrate branding into the document
• This document needs to flow well, unlike how it currently works.
Output required: 3 Layout Templates
1. Press Release template design
2. Case Studies (version 1 and version 2)
• Version one is on page 15 and 16 of the PDF
• Version two is on page 22
3. The entire document put together into one document
I need each of these templates to be editable on their own since we'll be editing this document and case studies over time.
Each page can have the same content that is already laid out in the PDF but I'll need the above templates to be in place throughout the document so that it flows and reads well.
So the final product is:
1. A PDF similar to the attached one that includes all of the pages.
2. The templates for each section in an editable format.