• Prepare complex income tax returns, including Corporate, S-Corp, partnership and individual returns, trusts, employee benefit plans, estates, and state income tax filings.
• Research and consulting on various tax consulting engagements.
• Respond to inquiries from the IRS and other taxing authorities while maintaining a good working relationship with clients.
• Supervise and train tax staff on return preparation, research tax matters and carry out other projects as assigned
• Attend company paid professional development and training seminars.
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
• CPA or qualified to sit for the CPA exam.
• Minimum of 3 years current CPA firm experience.
• Excellent analytical, organization and communication skills