Simple PERL or PHP Utility Web Page
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
Create a simple web page that does the following when a manual button is clicked.
1. Read an RSS feed. (http://www.amazon.com/gp/rss/top-f
2. Parse out ASIN number (ie B003IXYJYO), author and title
3. Check a mysql DB for duplicates ASIN numbers. Keep only new ASIN
4. Display list of titles and authors on web page with the link below the list.
5. Create "add to cart" link as below for new ASIN numbers.
6. Write new "add to cart link" to a log file.
6. Store new ASIN numbers, author and title in mysql db
I would prefer this be written in PERL or PHP.