We are looking for someone to help us develop an iPad (for now) app which can connect receive and make video calls to/via Asterisk SIP servers.
The app is to have a simple but effective interface with minimal of buttons, basically to be used as an intercom interface
The APP will
- Mainly receive video calls from other IP devices.
- Call out to a single extension.
- 1/2 way video (mostly inbound to iPad h264)
- Unlock button which can send a sequence of key presses (1-9 #*)
- Basic SIP settings.
We are looking for
- someone to see out the development from start to finnish
- experience with asterisk & similar IP PBX servers
- experience with iPad apps & xCode
- possibility of updates and ongoing maintenance to app
- expansion into other platforms