Thedesignclub.net is a blog platform aggregating top articles in the design industry. Subjects include but are not limited to Graphic Design, Web Design & Photography. We are now looking to take this project to the next level by providing top quality in house articles & also involving & building a living community to help and grow together within the creative industry.
Thedesignclub.net is hiring a SEO Specialist to improve search rankings in google. Work includes but is not limited to:
1. Google and Yahoo sitemap creation
2. Image & hyperlink optimization
3. Header tag optimization and working on HTML source code
4. Custom 404 page development and fix any broken links
5. Full SEO Implementation: On-page & Link Building/Baiting
6. Site analysis and implementation of measures to bring in traffic
The main importance of this role is link building, and measures to bring in targeted traffic to the site
The job is a part time role, One day per week, a couple of hours per day at a fixed rate depending on the quality of work provided.
The Contractor will be given access to the back-end of the wordpress to optimize SEO, access to SEOMoz campaign and Google analytics.
Skills: analysis, on-page, yahoo, design, marketing, import