Long term ASP.Net Web Developer Wanted
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
We are seeking to find a C# and VB.net developer for a long term contract at 10 to 30 hours a week. We'd prefer a virtual employee overseas that can assist after hours with various projects. Whoever applies, must have access to a Windows machine and have the ability to run a local development environment.
- Web Forms Experience (This should be your primary experience since 90% of our websites are in web forms)
- Should have some experience with VB.net and C#
- Experience with SVN or similar source control
Other Skills (not required but nice to haves):
- Magento (PHP/MySQL)
- SQL Server (writing T-SQL statements, sprocs, etc)
- MVC Experience
- NOP Commerce (Opensource MVC based .net eCommerce platform)
- Design Experience
You will be working with the lead developer located in the United States (EST), and we want an individual that's willing to be open to learning new things. We have several dozen web properties that we need help with, mostly front end development. The sites all run on a custom developed data centric n-tier platform we developed. We are also planning to start a few new sites in NOPCommerce and some custom development will be needed.
We are looking to grow our team, and those that join early on, will have a great amount of room to grow in the organization, and grow their skills and possibly manage a team down the road.
Other open jobs by this client
- Hourly – Long Term Asp.Net Developer