Linux Software Deployment & Web Interface
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
Project: Install Linux Virtual Machine (VM) Sedona Framework
1. Install a application for virtual machine (VM) software framework on a Linux 2.6.35 platform and test and verify it works.
2. Add into the application a modbus RTU serial communications driver
3. Develop a web user interface consisting of java based dashboard to configure the software, display realtime and historical data.
What will be supplied:
1. Embedded Linux PC computer
2. Modbus RTU source C code
1. Understanding of real time control preferrably in the HVAC controls industry
2. Detailed knowledge in Linux, linux device drivers, and compiling andlinking code.
This can be an on-going project with additional scope of work.