In applying for this job please include the ANSWER to the following question in the subject line: WHAT COLOR IS THE SKY ON A SUNNY DAY?
Seeking talented iOS developer to create a multiple choice trivia iPhone/Android App. This will be the first in a series of Trivia Apps to be developed in the near future depending on the success of this one.
- The questions will be about video games, the interface and any sounds should reflect that.
- Each question has 4 possible answers with just 1 being correct..
- Questions should be randomly displayed each time its played.
- Answers 1,2,3 & 4 should also be randomly shuffled so players can’t memorize the correct answers position.
- The questions will get more difficult as the player progresses.
- There should be a scoring system.
- These should be a hint or skip question system that will reduce the player’s total score when used.
- A link to show their score and display the last question the player got wrong on their Facebook and twitter accounts.
- A way for players to report an error.
- A way for me to update and add questions into the database.
To collaborate and communicate on this project I prefer to use Google Drive, Google hangouts and Skype.
If you have experience in trivia apps that is a big plus. Please have a portfolio of past works.