Writer needed for a newsletter for High School teachers
I am recruiting a ghostwriter who will write a monthly eNewsletter that will be read by high school teachers and administrators.
Whilst the newsletter will have subscribers from all over the world, most are likely to be British teachers.
The themes of the newsletters will include:
- How to motivate teenagers
- Helping your students achieve better grades
- Effective communication with teenagers
- How to help your teenage students improve their self-esteem
- Improving behaviour in the classroom, etc.
I will brief the successful applicant on the theme for each newsletter, and the successful candidate will turn my ideas into engaging articles.
I anticipate each article will be approximately 400-500 words.
Applicants must be able to:
i) Understand the psyche of high school teachers, and give them guidance through the written word without making them feel patronized
ii) Use correct grammar (UK and US English)
iii) Be able to communicate via Skype, Facetime, WhatsApp, and Voice Memos