We're looking for a go-getter who can work with us as a virtual assistant/admin/ordering/sales assistant to virtually join our team based in Sydney, Australia. We are a small but growing IT company who service some clients throughout Australia with their IT needs.
A few requirements:
* Be able to operate in Sydney timezone
* Need to talk on phone every now and then to suppliers in Australia
* Be a little flexible in working hours (i.e. sometimes we might not have a lot of work, othertimes we will be extremely busy)
* Strong Microsoft Word and Excel skills
* Must have a good Internet connection
* We'll provide you with an email account and access to the systems you need
* Must be happy to sign a privacy/non disclosure agreement
We're looking for someone to start on just a few hours each week to get started (and we get to know each other) until one of our staff members goes on maternity leave and then it will ramp up from there.
Send us a quick letter showing your great Word skills with a brief introduction of what you are capable of (and 1-2 samples max).
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Skills: virtual-assistant-skills, administration