Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
We are seeking an exceptional Online Virtual Assistant to support some members of our executive team. The Online Virtual Assistant is responsible for providing high-level administrative support externally by effectively managing multiple Executives’ schedules which includes conducting research, handling information requests and performing clerical duties such as preparing correspondence, arranging conference calls, scheduling meetings and booking travel. The Online Virtual Assistant will also organize some of the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of a remote office. In this position, the usual methods of communication are through the internet, e-mail, web conferencing, online chatting, telephone, fax and Skype. You must be comfortable with communicating via all channels. In this role, you will initially be reporting to the Chief Executive Officer.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Responsible for multiple executives’ calendar management which requires interaction with internal and external relationships to coordinate a variety of meetings and events
• Coordinate travel schedules nationally and internationally including securing reservations for flights, hotels, transportation and meeting spaces and providing reminders accordingly
• Coordinate logistics for company special events including securing meeting space venues, negotiating contracts, arranging A/V equipment, coordinating travel, ordering food, etc.
• Provide other administrative support tasks, such as notes taking via teleconference, sending out memos, office related research, buying furniture, ordering supplies, etc.
• Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on tasks that are
assigned and make sure they are completed on time and at a high level
• Must be able to exercise independent judgment to make administrative decisions and take action in the executive's absence
• Participate in special projects as assigned by upper management
• 2 years of experience supporting top-level executives in a start-up or agency environment
• Mastery of the English language including grammar, spelling, punctuation and the basic principles of writing
• Exceptional written communication and verbal skills
• Excellent learner with the ability to understand and execute complex written and verbal instructions
• Extremely responsive and have excellent follow-through
• Exceptional computer skills with sufficient knowledge on how to operate basic equipment, such as computer, modem, printer, fax, scanner, etc.
• Must have access (home office preferred) to basic office equipment such as computer, printer, fax, scanner and the internet
• Must be comfortable using all communication channels
• Highly organized, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task with ever-changing deadlines
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Capable of working with discretion and tact in an environment exposed to highly confidential information
• Proficient in Google Apps (specifically gmail and google calendar), Excel and Powerpoint
• Has the ability to remain calm and composed in the most stressful situations
• Strong analytical, critical thinking skills and very solutions-oriented
• Professional with a strong customer service orientation
• Self-starter with a solid work ethic, self-discipline, and persistence
• Unwavering personal integrity
Skills: research, management, english, grammar, gmail, google-calendar