Data Entry & Curator WANTED!
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
1. Go on www.listicle.co and sign up for an account (use a fake name)
2. Complete your profile (must have a photo, location & description). Please choose an American, Canadian or British location.
3. Connect to all social media (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr, Reddit etc.) applicable for sharing. (Twitter is a must - if you don’t have an account, please make one immediately)
4. Always share on as many social networks as possible.
WHEN MAKING A LIST:
5. Always put Titles (Descriptions are optional)
6. Always put lists in relevant categories (E.g. funny vines should be in “funny” category)
7. Title & describe your list items if applicable
8. Must have a minimum of 10 items per lists (the more the merrier!)
9. Always put appropriate tags at the end of the list
10. Must make a minimum of 3 lists per hour (more is better if you want to impress). With the guidelines we give, each list should take no longer than 10 minutes once familiar with Listicle and the other sites.
11. You will be paid one hour at the beginning to learn the rules and to become familiar with Listicle and the other sites you are assigned to make lists from. We expect you to create a trial list within this hour.
12. Have fun with it and be creative with your list titles and descriptions!
13. Always put an HD cover photo for your lists.