We are a growing company that is in need of an experienced social media manager that can plan out and implement the company's social media strategy and create brand awareness.
- Create and implement a social media strategy that is tailored to our business.
- Manage day to day activities such as content distribution, community outreach, brand advocacy, editorial concepts, online social presence, blog engagement, engage in the community when needed etc
- Ensure that all technologies within our social channels and website are up to date
- Analyze, review and report effectiveness of the social media campaign on a weekly basis
- Monitor impact of social media campaigns
- Work with editorial team to keep the content fresh and up to reader demands
- Keep up with new trends in strategy, content ideas, tools and applications
- Strong organizational skills
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and blogging eco-system
- Ability to effectively communicate ideas in written and verbal english language
- Team player that can be able to guide other departments through social strategy requirements and standards
If you are interested in applying, please fill up the form at http://podio.com/webforms/3058982/
In the cover letter field on the WEB FORM we provided, please include all other information and experience. Those who do not apply via the form will not be entertained. All work will remain in oDesk.
Please allow some time for us to review applicants and if you are qualified, you will receive an email with a time and date for interviewing.
Thanks and talk soon.
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – Content Writer for Health and Fitness
- Hourly – Customer Service Rep (Phones / Emails / Documentation)
- Hourly – Data Entry for a weekly cooking list