Simple Apartment Design
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
The project is to design an apartment building / "room-for-rent building"
1. The lot area is a flat rectangle of 10 meters x 15 meters
2. Front of the building is on the 10 meter side
3. Windows are only allowed at the front and at the back of the building
4. This will be an 8-Floor Building and must meet general standards for building structures of this height
5. 1st floor must have AT LEAST 6 rooms
6. 2nd floor and up must have AT LEAST 8 rooms
7. Each room will have 10-12 sqm per room, which includes its own toilet, sink, and bath.
8. The design must show the optimal position for the ventilation and window type air conditioner.
9. Each room must fit at least one bunk bed.
10. There must be a small reception area on the 1st floor.
11. Passenger Elevator is a small one (4-5 persons) located near the reception area.
12. The building will use a simple metal roof.
13. There must be an area on each floor that will house the sub-meters of each room for electricity and water
14. ***If you have suggestions to improve the functionality of the building, you are free to do so.
The goal is to maximize the number of rooms given the limited space of the lot area. The more rooms that can fit, the better. Aesthetics is not a priority. Focus more on function.
Since the budget for constructing the building has slow cashflow, the construction will occur in stages:
The first stage of construction will just be the first 3 floors.
1 floor of the building will be added every 3-6 months until all 8 floors have been fully constructed.