The job for this project is to build a prototype website from a mock-up (wireframe) we have created that can be used for demonstration purposes to entities such as investors or when recruiting web developers for the start-up team.
The website you will be building will be very similar to Internavenue.com in function (we are looking for professional web developers who could duplicate these functions on a small scale). Although the prototype will not function fully like an actual final product, a user will be able to check out all of its functions in depth and see how the final product could pan out. Think of this job as making a working prototype that only shows the functions of the website, the design, and what the final product can be capable of in the future.
The website will contain the following elements:
1. Home page for employers looking for employees
- Search function + customisable search filters (age, education history, etc.)
- Profile page of employer (logo, summary, statistics, etc. abit like the freelancer.co.uk page for employers)
- Ability for employer to post a job ad that can be searched by employees looking for jobs
2. Home page for employees looking for employers:
- Customisable personal profile page (.e.g. similar to person Facebook profile)
- Search engine for job postings
3. Home page for another entity:
- A bunch of example graphs and charts showing statistics + ability to track user activity (again, only for demonstration purposes)
- Ability to create profile page too (for organisation)
- Ability to contact "employee" users through customisable messages to their inbox.
Before awarding you this project I would need to chat/Skype call you, and ask/answer any questions you or I might have. If you accept I will then send you the mock-ups and explain what you need to do in detail (no more than an hour on VoIP), along with instructions. We will need to keep in contact while you are working on this project. We need this project to be of very high quality hence you can take up to 15 days to finish it, there is no rush. Your help will be much appreciated, and I am looking forward to working with you on this!
- We will need the website to have the ability of being hosted on-line so we can link it's web address to prospective users, etc. We will also need the website to be able to hold a database of users who will join the BETA-waiting list of the website (simple: name, email, etc. into an Excel spreadsheet that we can carry around on our PCs that we will download from the website). WE will do the hosting part (buying domain, renting a server available online + paying for it, etc.).
- The website has to be of high quality both in terms of code (no bugs, error codes) and design (no artefacts in design, works well in different PC browsers). - The website's aim is to be used for teaching, demonstration, design evaluation, promotion, and other purposes.
- The website has to have the ability for users to send feedback through a form.
- No hourly payments
- No payment until product is complete and is tested by us and deemed satisfactory
- Bid only if you are a team with sufficient experience
- We will need to have the full rights to your work (copyright, internet rights)