Simple ASP.NET MVC website. Urgent!
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
I am looking for ASP.NET developer. Here is test task for long-term position.
Please apply only if you're able to complete the task by Monday 1th September.
Write an ASP.NET MVC application that tracks jogging times of users
- User must be able to create an account and log in
- When logged in, user can see, edit and delete his times he entered
- Each time entry when entered has a date, distance, and time
- When displayed, each time entry has an average speed
- Filter by dates from-to
- Report on average speed & distance per week
- REST API – for all user actions
- In any case you should be able to explain how a REST API works
and demonstrate that by creating functional tests that use the REST Layer directly.
- All actions need to be done client side using AJAX, refreshing the page is not acceptable.
Bonus: unit tests!
You will not be marked on graphic design, however, do try to keep it as tidy as possible.