PHP/jQuery/HTML/CSS3 developer for full time 3-6 months work
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
I am looking for a full time developer/assistant in helping to develop and manage projects.
The position entails:
1. Custom PHP Web Application development with frameworks (Codeigniter)
2. Creating shopping cart/wordpress (CS-Cart/Opencart) themes from PSD or HTML/CSS.
3. Creating custom features for shopping carts and wordpress.
4. Helping out in various task outside of normal development.
You are expected to take responsibility for the projects assigned to you and work independently while meeting deadlines.
1. Proficiency in Photoshop for converting PSD into valid and pixel-perfect HTML/CSS.
2. Understanding of MVC.
3. Experience with SMARTY, jQuery, PHP4/5, CodeIgniter.
4. Good command of English.
5. Easily contactable via Skype (Chat and call) and Email throughout the week
7. Basic SEO knowledge.
6. Experience in CS-Cart, Opencart and Wordpress.
7. Ability to integrate other web applications via API.
This is a full time position and will require full time commitment. You will be paid a fixed amount either monthly or weekly.
There will be multiple projects and I am not open to quotation based work.
Individual contractors will be preferred.
If you are applying as an agency, I don't see how this will work. Therefore, unless you can provide a solution at the top of your cover letter, it will be ignored.
Please send me your resume and samples of your work. In your cover letter, please include:
1. Your time zone and normal work hours.
2. Your relevant experience to the above requirements.
- Example of work on (a) Custom application development, (b) Wordpress/Shopping cart (c) SMARTY
3. Your proficiency with English.