Email Send: USC Orgs
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
You will be sending emails to a list of contacts i have already created. It is around 550 contacts which I will share with you on a google doc once you accept this proposal.
Here is the site you will use.
- I will provide the User Name and Password once you accept the project
Once you are in the system, you will be logged in as "Amy Simpson".
STEPS to send an email
1) Click on the "Email" Tab on the top left
2) Then enter the "Full Name" and "Email" of the contact
3) Then Click on the "Category" drop down under the name and select "LA - Colleges"
4) Once you select the category you will see various email templates pop up. Select the corresponding template which will populate the email and subject line text (I will provide directions once you accept this proposal)
5) Double check the email text for formatting issues, then click the green "Send" at the bottom right. IF YOU ARE NOT sending the email between 11am - 6pm (Pacific Standard Time) then you will click the "SEND LATER" button at the bottom left and select 11am for the next day
6) After you have sent and email, please BOLD that contact in Google Docs so I can see who has been emailed.
This will need to be done by the end of the day on Friday, 2/22 so please keep that in mind before accepting. This should only take 3-4 hours (based on my experience). Please let me know if you have any questions and I hope you can take this project! :)