Need programmer for Football Manager game (PHP/Mysql/Ajax)
I want to make a football manager game (think Hattrick, Top Eleven, Manager Zone, etc) and I am looking to hire a programmer for this on 40hour/week basis.
- You need to be very good with PHP/MySQL/Ajax, and a basic design knowledge to make temporary (which can be really bad/ugly) graphics if the need arises.
- Also needs to have basic knowledge of football/soccer, and also some game theory as for how to run all the football matches that occurs on a daily basis.
- If you want to use a framework (Zend?) that's fine.
- Experience with facebook integration
Unless you also happen to be skilled in designing game graphics, I will have this supplied for you, so you will only do the code, based in the graphics design.
- The user will create their own football team and gets assigned a bunch of players, and will be places in a group with other teams that they will play the scheduled matches against. These games are simulated/text based (as it's only a manager game).
- Transfers. The user can sell/buy players on a global transfer market.
- Stadiums. The user can modify their stadium with upgrades, parking spots, bigger stadiums, etc.
WHY SHOULD YOU BE INTERESTED:
Hopefully this will be a popular game, and then I will continue to hire you for future additions etc for the game. Also, this is a 40hours/week assignment, so you will be guaranteed income for a couple of weeks.
Skills: football, graphics, games, facebook