LaTeX expert needed for typesetting improvements
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
I am currently working on a long LaTeX document and need help with a few formatting tweaks and improvements, such as:
- Adjusting table margins to look exactly the way I want.
- Fixing line spacing issues with section/subsection headers.
- Various finicky font issues.
Details that you should know:
- I'm using the XeTeX typesetting engine, since specific fonts are in use in the document.
- I've already done most of the work with formatting and customizing the document. These are just the remaining issues that I need help with.
- The code is in a Github repo. You should be very comfortable using git and Github.
- For this job, you need to have a careful eye for detail and expert-level experience with LaTeX.
- General typesetting experience and a good eye for typography and design are appreciated.
- The code is very clean. I have done my best to refactor repetitive commands into custom commands/environments. Hopefully that will help.
- The document is programming-related. There are no equations, but there are many shaded blocks of source code samples in the document.
I am looking for someone who is extremely fluent in LaTeX and who has a strong eye for design/typesetting.
If you enjoy the job and it goes well, I have many other documents and related tasks that I need help with.
Thank you for your consideration.