Sr. Process Engineer II
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
The candidate must be a hard working dynamic individual with a firm background in process engineering including equipment sizing, relief valve sizing, line sizing, and equipment package design experience. Design of steam systems is preferred with emphasis on exchanger sizing.
The following skills are essential
• Relief valve and vent sizing
• Line sizing
• Exchanger sizing
• Exchanger design validation
• Package design experience
• Experience completing FEED package for bid estimates and ability to review bid and design packages
• Ability to produce Process Design Basis, Functional Description, and other system design documentation
• Worked in a multi disciplined engineering team on fast track projects
• Process specification of all instrumentation on project.
• Degree Qualified with at least 7 year experience
The following skills are preferred
• Steam boiler or steam plant design
• Experience in natural gas processing equipment
• Experienced at using HTRI exchanger suite
• Experience in a manufacturing or gas plant operation
Candidates who reply with a generic response will not be considered.
We are not looking for a 3-4 month contract and for the right individual, there is potential for full time employment. This is an excellent opportunity to join our team and be part of a growing company, supporting projects in Europe. This also means you will participate in company bonuses as we successfully deliver projects for our customers. A rare oDesk opportunity for a motivated, talented and committed individual.